Desired files and folders, registry keys, cookies or boot entries can be added to an exclusion list. System Speedup will ignore this list during the cleanup process.
Select exclusion list
- Click the Avira icon in the taskbar.
- Search for System Speedup in the "Avira Panel" and click Open.
- Click in the main interface, the Settings icon → Exclusions.
- Select from the drop-down menu the required exclusion list.
- Add files, registry keys, cookies or boot entries that should be excluded during the cleanup process. System Speedup will ignore the added list with the next cleanup.