It may happen that some emails don’t get checked by the ScanEngine and therefore get moved to the Badmail quarantine.
To get these emails back from Badmail quarantine, please follow these steps:
- Open the Avira Exchange Console.
- Expand AntiVir Monitor → Server and select the server where the quarantine is located.
- Expand this quarantine directory as well.
- Select Badmail.
- On the right-hand side, you’ll find the emails in the Badmail quarantine.
- Select all emails with Ctrl+A.
- Right-click on all selected emails and select All Tasks – Send from Quarantine from the menu.
- Please make sure that you have selected the option Resubmit the email to all Antivirus jobs on this server from Send option so that these emails get checked again.
Afterward, the emails are delivered from quarantine.