The new version of Avira Exchange Security - Small Business Edition (part of the Small Business Security Suite), contains several improved features. For more details as well as current system requirements please read the product description of Small Business Security Suite.
Furthermore, the current version supports also Windows Server 2012 R2, and Exchange 2013 SP1. If you intend to use this new version, please follow the instructions below:
Existing customers / Update
In certain cases after the installation of Microsoft updates with a required reboot of the system, the setup does not restart again. Therefore, it is recommended to pre-install following packages.
- Please download the current Avira Exchange Security - Small Business Edition package.
- Start with the installation of the update.
- Please confirm if you are asked if you want to perform an update.
- It may be possible that during the installation process, a system reboot may be necessary. This depends on the currently existing redistributable packages on your system.
New customers / Completely new installation
- Please download the current Avira Small Business Security Suite (new installation) package.
- Install the downloaded SBSS package on your system.
- Follow the instructions of the installation wizard to install the program.