If several modules were not installed during a user-defined Antivirus installation, they can be installed subsequently by a “Modify” installation.
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Windows 7: Start → Control Panel → Programs → Programs and Features
- Windows 8 / 8.1: Windows key + X → Programs and Features
- Windows 10: Start → Settings → Systems → Apps & features
- Click Avira Antivirus → Modify.
If Windows User Account Control asks for permission, accept with Yes.
- Select the option “Modify” and click Next.
- Add the required modules by selecting the correspondent checkbox and click Next.
The Antivirus setup is installing the requested modules.